Your pet has lots of personality, so why shouldn’t his portrait? This is the perfect chance to show off how fun your fur baby is on the inside by painting him in bold, psychedelic colors!
We love seeing all of your furry, scaled, and friends. Be it snakes, lizards, horses, cats, ferrets, dogs, or hermit crabs — we're glad to be a part of honoring your pets!
Feel free to paint your pet in a holiday theme — or use our paint cart to create a masterpiece that will match your home decor year round!
YOUR PET PHOTO IS ACTUALLY PRINTED ONTO THE CANVAS!**Deadline to sign up for class and submit your approved pet photo is Friday July 14th (two weeks in advance) Email your HIGH-QUALITY pet photo to [email protected]
Please put Project Pet in the email subject line and include the name of the person painting.
(DISCOUNTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS)
TIPS FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS:
• 1 pet per person / per photo
• Highest resolution possible/ large file size (camera phones do not always have the best resolution)
• Pet is clear and in the foreground with no furniture, objects, grass, etc. blocking any body parts
• Pet is centered in the photo either FULL BODY or HEAD SHOT, with no cropped off edges
• Our best advice is to take a photo of your pet with the best camera you have, outside during the day, under a shaded area (like your front porch, back patio, or inside near a window). **Remember, the BETTER your photo is, the easier the painting process will be.
Cancellation Notice for Project Pet:
Project Pet — A full refund can occur if notification is given 14 business days before the day of the class.
Project Pet — a class credit can be given to use on the next project pet class if notification is given at least 48 hours in advance.