Facebook event page
Legend Lanes Bowling Center
4190 State Rd (330-928-3794), Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223
ACE MITCHELL BOWLERS MART JR/SR DOUBLES TOURNAMENT
NOVEMBER 19, 2017 — 10:00 a.m.
Prize Fund based on 48 teams:
2: $ 900.00
3-4: $ 500.00
5-8: $ 300.00
9-10: $ 150.00
Entry Fee $100.00 per team before November 12th
Entry Fee $120.00 per team after November 12th
One Senior 50 and over – One Junior under 50
Handicap: Team handicap 80% of 440
Highest 2016-2017 Book Average will be verified on Bowl.com
*Sport Averages must be disclosed. Tournament Director has the right to rerate any bowler – 220 average will be used if no book average
Mail Entries to Stacey Hoover 1217 Grant Ave., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
Make Checks Payable to Legend Lanes. Checks accepted until 11/12/17, Money orders or cash only after 11/13/17
Field max is 48 Teams – Money Paid holds a spot!
Bowl 4 games cut to the top 8. 9th and 10th places will be paid based on 48 teams
Top 8 bowl one game match based on total 4 game pin fall placement (1 bowls 8 etc.)
Top 4 bowl one game match based on total 5 game pin fall placement
Top 2 bowl one game Championship Match
JR/SR BRACKETS – BIG BOARDS – JACKPOTS!
_________________ ____ _________________ ____
Senior Name Avg. Junior Name Avg.
Phone Number: Phone Number:
1. All rules not specified below are covered by the USBC handbook
2. Tournament Director will make all decisions and reserves the right to refuse any entry
3. Premature termination of the tournament brought about by war, national emergency or emergency causes relating thereto or there from; fires strikes, lockouts, labor difficulties, or other reasons beyond control, shall cause the foregoing prize schedules to be prorated in accordance with the number of entrants who have bowled.
4. No foreign substance of any kind is permitted on contestant’s shoes. This includes but is not limited to, powder, cigarette ashes, etc. Altering the surface of a bowling ball once competition has begun is prohibited.
5. Proper attire is to be worn
6. In case of tie a full game roll-offs will occur
7. Tournament Director is Dawn Emerson
8. 220 average will be used if no book average or can’t be verified.