Karell T. McDaniel is a Licensed Independent Chemical Dependency Counselor (LICDC-SC) with over 30 years experience. He is offering professional training to anyone who is interested in obtaining 40 hours of Chemical Dependency (CD) education to become an Ohio Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant (CDCA). For questions, call (216) 408-9091. There will be 8 weeks of required Phase I CD training. There is also a Faith-based component included. Each session will typically be 5 hours; from 12:00-5:00 pm. The cost per weekly session is $40.00 (All 8 Sessions combined is $320.
Phase II is 30 hours. The cost per weekly session is $35.00 (All 7 Sessions combined is $245.
To reserve your seat a $40.00 Registration fee is required. Your non-refundable fee will be applied toward your first class. Please send check or money order to: Life Recovery Development Institute, 3558 Lee Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44120. Once you begin class you are more than welcome to pay in full or pay as you go. Class dates are:
1. Addiction Knowledge (5 hours) 1/6/18
2. Counselor's Ethics/Professionalism (6 hours) 1/13/18
3. Treatment Knowledge I (5 hours) 1/20/18
4. Treatment Knowledge II (4 hours) 1/27/18
5. Evaluation/Documentation (6 hours) 2/3/18
6. Service Coordination (4 hours) 2/10/18
7. Individual Counseling (5 hours) 2/17/18
8. Group Counseling (5 hours) 2/24/18