Facebook event page
The Well Community Development Corporation
647 E. Market Street, Akron, Ohio 44304
What: Middlebury Walking Tour
Date: Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Led by Charlotte Gintert
Meeting Location: The Well CDC
647 E Market St, Akron, OH 44304
Accessibility: Portions of this walk are quite hilly. Sorry, it's Akron.
The Well parking lot, plus street parking on Agate Pl and Ames Ct are also good options.
1. The Well CDC — welcome from one of The Well CDC staff/explanation of Middlebury Wednesdays
2. The WOMB to learn more about their programming and how to get involved!
3. Millstone/Akron's origin point
4. Battered Women's Shelter to get info from Ohia
5. Head down to parking lot central (Ardmore, Vulcan, Lest We Forget memorial)
6. The hidden Little Cuyahoga
7. Up the steep hill on Kent to Visitation of Mary (for inside tour)
8. 15 Broad loading dock to talk with the entrepreneurs there (Jasmin from the Hideaway and Trusself Yoga — Kombucha samples)
9. Back to the Well for the Middlebury Wednesday market (the Trolley will be available for a return trip to The Well).